- Model NO.: MTK-505
- Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO9001
- Customized: Customized
- Application: Metal Cutting Machine, Metal Casting Machinery, CNC Machining
- Leading Time: 1-3weeks
- Finish: Andonizing Polishing, Zinc Plating, Chrom
- Shipping Term: Fob/CIF
- Processing: CNC Machining
- Trade Mark: -
- Transport Package: Wooden Case/Carton
- Origin: Suzhou
- Condition: New
- Standard: ASTM, GB, ANSI
- Material: Plastic
- MOQ: 1PCS
- Product Material: Aluminum/ Alloy and Plastic
- Size: Per Custom
- Packing: Wooden Box
- Payment Term: Tt
- Trademark: yuxin
- Specification: as per custom
- HS Code: 880119
Conceptual Prototyping(CP prototypes)
Conceptual Prototypes, or sometimes known as a Mock-Up prototype are made using state of the art Rapid Prototyping and 3-D Printing Equipment that truly brings your product to life. This tangible prototype is strong yet durable, but is limited on some functional characteristics. Standard available colors include, white, red, yellow, blue and green. The CP prototypes can also be sanded and painted to any color desired. These prototypes use a variety of materials, but ABS is typically preferred for its strength.
What we do:
2.Small batch production for prototype, MOQ 1 pcs
what we have done:
1.prototyping for car engine parts
2.prototyping and low volume production for airplane parts
3.prototyping for camera parts
4.prototyping for precision fixture
what main material we use :
2. ABS plastic
3. Brass, zinc, alloy, magnesium, etc.
Our main processing technic
1.CNC machining, laser cutting, turning, molding
2.Anodizing, manual polishing, zinc plating, chrome plating, electrophoresis, power coating etc.
Why Choose us ?
1. 10-year experienced team;
2. Competitive offer (accept quality and accuracy testing) ;
3. MOQ 1pcs is possible.
4..Fast lead time (7-25days)
5. Cooperated with customers from USA, UK, Canada, Israel, Korea, Austrila etc.
|Q: I'd like to send you drawings, which format do you prefer?|
|A: IGS, STEP formats (dwg, dxf) will be prefered.|
|Q: Do you have those machining parts in stock?|
|A: The photo shows the products which we have manufactured before. We do customizing only.|
|Q: Payment in which way?|
|A: T/T or L/C|